baa baa black sheep

4.20.2006

Seagulls

12:33 p.m.

Yes, well.

It seems that everything is going to turn out infinitely better this summer than I expected. Infinitely. And that those 25 hours a week at the gallery are probably going to be enough. And that I might have many afternoons to dedicate to studying for the GRE, applying to grad schools, and maybe even painting. Painting!

When we figured things out this morning, I became so ridiculously relieved/excited/happy/oh, and did I mention relieved? that my hands were shaking.

Justin is a good man, by the way. And I am a nerd.

1:36 p.m.

The seagulls are loud this afternoon. Seagulls in Wyoming?

Yes.

I SWEAR.

black sheep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com