baa baa black sheep

3.28.2007

Thundersnow

9:13 p.m.

Today I 1) actually yelled at my boss to please stop talking about when my dog gets old and dies (he's two), 2) mentally panicked in a room full of English department people and nearly started bawling, for no apparent reason, 3) saw/heard thundersnow, 4) continued to have The Headache, 5) panicked most of the day about obsessive compulsive disorder, 6) worried about how I can afford the referral to the psychiatrist without insurance, 7) made potato soup, 8) worried about how I can afford prescriptions for my uterus and crazy without insurance, 9) watched two episodes of Freaks and Geeks with Justin, and 10) finally got my diet cola fix after two horrible days of not having any.

So!

So.

Hey, you guys, thundersnow. Thundersnow!

Thundersnow,
black sheeped

3 Comments:

Blogger Swistle said...

Well, it sounds like you had a productive day: those things are NOT going to worry about themselves. Also, potato soup.

6:38 AM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Way to yell at your boss! I hate when people talk about depressing stuff like that. Every time I'm having some sweet moment with Adelay out in public, some crotchety old crone will wander up and be all, "Enjoy it- soon she'll be screaming at you and hate you!"
And I'm just like.... Why??

4:38 PM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Freaks and Geeks! Yay!

By the way, whenever I type in the word verification thing, it always says I'm wrong and makes me do it again. Maybe I have a reading comprehension disorder I didn't know about until now.

6:08 PM, March 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com