baa baa black sheep

3.26.2007

Headache

7:42 a.m.

This weekend we had some of this:
































I stayed home and made a bunch of these:


















I'm around halfway done. I kept giving myself headaches from the glue. They're kind of cute.

In other news...well. That's about all I feel like talking about for now. I called my therapist frantically on Saturday to make an appointment to talk about the five million things my brain can't drop/handle right now. Which is totally helping the headaches. I'm getting tired of my brain's little four a.m. freak out sessions.

So that's all.

Snow, cute invitations, I'm crazy.

Love,
black sheeped

5 Comments:

Blogger Siobhan said...

Those snowflakes are giant. Like, so big they're going to eat the world.

I like the invitations!

Speaking of therapists, I have to go to my first counseling session in two minutes and I am so nervous. I might die. Yeah. Okay. Bye.

9:14 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

Cute invitations! I love that you're making them yourself. Good luck.

Yuck, snow. Nope, I don't want to see more of that until next winter. I just posted a blog about the nice weather here. And it couldn't have come at a better time. I think I was getting the winter blues. Feel better. Hugs to you.

10:57 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Swistle said...

The invitations are GREAT. They're pretty AND cool AND neat AND interesting to look at AND I like them.

12:49 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ditto Swistle. Also, I think it's great you're in therapy right now, seriously. I think every bride-to-be should have access to a therapist 24/7 during the six months prior to her wedding day!

8:21 PM, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're crazy, you're in good company, sunshine. Good for you for calling your therapist. Therapy is so wonderful and I can't wait until my insurance kicks in from the new job (April 1!) so I can find someone and start going. Also, the invites are fabulous.

Also, I'm saying hi from me (hi!) and from Indie Bloggers (hi!!). You've got two fans in one in me. ;)

9:13 PM, March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com