baa baa black sheep

3.13.2007

Worry

7:26 a.m.

This morning my brain was all, "Hey. Hey Kara. KaraKaraKaraKaraKaraKara. Are you up? Wake up! Heyheyhey." And I was all, "SHUT UP. DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME IS KILLING ME." And my brain was all, "Kara, you know what we haven't done in a long time? We haven't done that thing where I wake you up at four a.m. so you can lay here and worry about The Future and also Crap at Work and maybe a little of What was I Thinking when I Said That Yesterday? And then you do that funny part where you get so anxious and worked up you get out of bed before six? And you're totally wound up, even though your body is screaming for just one more hour? And you're really pissed off, because even the dog thinks it's too early to be up? You know? Let's do that. I miss that."

List of things to threaten more regularly/harm:

1. My uterus
2. My brain
3. Daylight Savings Time

Kisses,
black sheeped

6 Comments:

Blogger Swistle said...

My brain and your brain came from the SAME FACTORY.

12:07 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

This is exactly the reason I very nearly grew addicted to taking Percocet before bed every night. Hello, blissful uninterrupted sleep! Not that I am recommending this, because I really, really, am not.

9:59 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Rambler said...

Dejavu, one word that comes to me when I read this :)

8:07 AM, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

Ugghh! I don't wake up early like that. I'll stay awake before falling asleep though. And this dalylight savings time soooo early is annoying! I hear ya!

12:34 PM, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. My best worrying comes before I even fall asleep. And then I just laying there watching the hours creep by, getting more and more annoyed and unable to drift off.

8:17 PM, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daylight Savings Time doesn't start here in the UK until this weekend. Needless to say, I am still waking up at all hours worrying about nothing in particular. I think I've found a cure, though. From now on, every time it happens, I shall enter the kitchen, make a cheeseburger cake, blow out the candles and consume. The calories are bound to knock me out, right. Right?

4:23 AM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com