baa baa black sheep

3.21.2007

Boring

7:16 a.m.

When I nearly started crying yesterday at work, as I was telling my boss I need a few afternoons off a week for the next three weeks or so, because I am SO STRESSED OUT and have SO MUCH CRAP TO DO, she scolded me a bit and told me to call the realtor. Right then. So I would know what I'm dealing with here. So I did. She told me we shouldn't list the house until May.

So.

That gives me a little time to make things look sterile around here.

Also, Justin is making good headway on his thesis. Because he is rad. His defense is the 23 of April, and then he should basically be a free man.

And today the plumber is coming.

And I think the lawn is looking a tiny bit better.

So, maybe my head won't explode yet.

Maybe it will.

It's hard to say.

This post was the most boring ever.

EVER.

Love,
black sheeped

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

It sounds like everything will be ok. One day at a time. It's hard to look at things that way when sooooo much is happening at once. But hey - "So, maybe my head won't explode yet." - that would be a great thing! :D

2:56 PM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com