baa baa black sheep

9.04.2006

I'll Cut You Deep

4:42 p.m.

So, um.

If you're wondering where I went, and you guessed that Wednesday I cut open my finger at work and got stitches, and it was really painful to type but I still composed two extremely whiney and dramatic posts about it, featuring LOTS OF AWESOME CAPS LOCK ACTION, and then Blogspot randomly deleted these two magnificent posts about my four (4) stitches, you would be correct.

And also there was work and an art opening and cleaning the house for weekend house guests and a mojito party and driving to the airport.

But, hey, look, stitches! On my right index finger! Blood squirting! Trip to the ER! Receiving four (4) shots in the WOUND in the TIP OF MY FINGER and believing that I WAS GOING TO DIE because I am a big, big baby!

Oh, and then Thursday I slammed the cut part of the finger in a door, and I sobbed like the little pansy bitch that I am.

(Also, I am an idiot. I cut myself because I was holding a blade upside down.) (That's right.) (An idiot AND a little pansy bitch.)

This post was a lot more fun the first two times, when I was feeling more brave and hardcore and desiring lots of sympathy and ice cream.

Ice cream!
black sheep

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth Fish said...

Don't feel too bad - my husband earned himself a helping of stiches by trying to scoop ice cream with a table knife. Hope your finger feels better!

9:15 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger jadbro said...

My dear, I hate to say it but I hate you. Even though I am totally addicted to your blog and it makes me love you even more than I did when during that short time when I dreamed that maybe we were dating! But I still hate you because your blog is so fun and clever and sounds so much like....YOU, and no matter how much I try my blog doesn't sound at all like you and clever, it always ends up sounding like ME and I hate it because I love you and I hate myself. But anyways I hope you are doing well, and I like your blog-Jarad

9:11 PM, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com