baa baa black sheep

3.09.2007

Two

7:32 a.m.

Hey, that last post was my 100th.

Two quick things.

1. I've been keeping a dream journal for three days now. My dreams are almost embarrassingly vivid and real, and they affect my emotions strongly sometimes. I've wondered if dreams are our other reality, the place where our darker halves live out their lives. I've also wondered if dreams are just jumbled brain waste. Or if they are subconscious dealing with things, trying to tell the dreamer, "Hey! Deal with this issue!"

Or maybe they're a mix of all four.

2. Things are shaping up in such a way that we will, in fact, be moving this summer. We don't know where yet. But we know we're not staying here. This gives some shape to my thoughts and worries about the future. Things aren't completely up in the air. I have things I can do now. A plan of action. I can go through, room by room, and get rid of excess stuff. I can clean a lot. I have plans for the yard to make the house easier to sell. Even though we don't know where we're going, we're not staying here.

It makes a big difference.

Love,
black sheep

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

My dreams are always pretty vivid too. And, during pregnancy, embarassingly EROTIC! It's weird. I definitely couldn't keep a journal of them- if my kids found it one day, they'd think mommy was a whore!
Congrats on moving. Are you excited about it?

12:29 PM, March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com