baa baa black sheep

9.28.2006

Is that a dog? Or a chicken? I can't tell!

7:55 a.m.

Monk's been practicing wearing his chicken costume. Unfortunately, he doesn't really like the head part, so instead it looks like he's wearing some sort of lame chicken hoodie.

Also, he looks sort of...depressed. In the photos. He manages to do that every time I pull out the camera. But I swear, when we ask him if he wants to wear his costume he goes crazy and prances around like an idiot. I SWEAR.

And now, because I know everyone has been simply dying from all the anticipation:












































































































Love,
black sheep

1 Comments:

Blogger kirida said...

That outfit is hilarious! I wish I could dress up my cat, but she's too skitterish and slightly autistic to stay still.

10:28 AM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com