baa baa black sheep

12.06.2006

Meme

8:25 a.m.

In a hurry, and I forgot I was going to do this until after I showered, so technically I cheated. But I saw a meme on someone's blog where you take a photo of your face first thing in the morning, no photoshopping, no concealer, no brushing of teeth, no anything,(again, I cheated, because although I look horrible it is a clean sort of horrible), and then post a photo of yourself where you're made up and looking good. I think there was one more photo I was supposed to post but I can't remember what it was, now, and since I'm already cheating, that's okay.

After my shower (please note the tiny cut on my forehead has been healing quickly), in all my early-morning-looking-like-hell-glory:


















And here, a photo from September with my dear cousin. I was actually wearing earrings and some mascara, so I figured it would be a good one to use:

















Wow.

This self inflicted study of my body image issues, it is an exciting ride.

Love,
black sheep

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to do this one!

11:46 AM, March 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com