baa baa black sheep

3.07.2007

David Cross

7:23 a.m.

Saturday Bath Time Fun. Please note how good and calm the dog is.

















The fat cat's turn. Please note I am holding the cat down by his shoulders and neck, because he is not good. I am not strangling him. If he didn't get so stinky and, well, crusty, I wouldn't have to do this. But I giggle a lot while he's wet. I'm mean like that.
































The dog's fear of the other cat, caught on camera:

















I love my family.
















Last night I dreamed that David Cross convinced me to cut off all my hair. So I did. Then I cried. Jerry Stiller was also involved.

Love,
black sheeped

4 Comments:

Blogger Swistle said...

David Cross WOULD do that, the big meanie. And he wouldn't even be sorry, either.

Cat's toenails are PURTY. Are those the thingies you can put on their nails so they can't claw furniture to little noodley shreds? Or is your cat just very hip and stylish and rocking the new spring colors?

11:13 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

I loved that last picture. You guys look beautiful together! (No pressure, either, but I think you would make a luv-er-ly little baby! :) Just for the record.)

12:58 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger coffee stained said...

Awesome pictures! We used to wash our cats too and they did not like it one bit. We also used the softpaws, but one of them figured out how to chew them off, then they showed up, rather unpleasantly, in the litter box.

david cross is rad :-) I miss Arrested Development.

9:29 PM, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that last picture too. You should make it your Christmas card picture. You can just PhotoShop me in somewhere.

Sister.

10:53 PM, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com