baa baa black sheep

9.26.2007

Rush

6:57 a.m.

This is my first day at work, and I can't believe I was walking the dog (in the cold, cold dark) at 5:54 a.m. I have to be there in 40 minutes and my brain (also the dog) is in shock, so THANK GOODNESS I was tagged for a meme.

Jess tagged me for this.

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life
1. Housekeeper at a skeezy hotel
2. Teaching/lab assistant for college printmaking classes
3. Activity aid at a nursing home
4. Runner of a career/education program for at-risk teens

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. The Royal Tenenbaums (I ask to watch this every. single. weekend.)
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Superstar (shut up)
4. Anything Godzilla

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
1. My Name is Earl
2. 30 Rock
3. Futurama
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Branson, Missouri
2. Surprise, Arizona (Royals spring training)
3. South Dakota
4. Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming (if you count a community service trip to tutor as "vacation" which...sure)

Four Favorite Foods
1. Cheeseburgers with fries dipped in ranch dressing (I'm sooooo hip)
2. I like to mix couscous and black eyed peas up in a bowl.
3. Fresh tomatoes
4. Soup!

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Cute Overload
2. Thesaurus.com
3. The Comics Curmudgeon
4. All these BLOGS

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Back in bed, under the covers.
2. Surrounded by a million dogs and cats.
3. Maybe canoeing, because that sounds fun.
4. In the woods with my dog and husband and also, cats, if that would be possible, because I obviously have severe mental health issues.

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
1. Flibberty
2. Scenic Overlook
3. Pixel Pi
4. Pickes and Dimes

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Your vacation places are so... cool. And by "cool" I mean "different from mine." In a cool way.

7:32 AM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day!

9:52 AM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

Interesting...

And hope your first day goes well!

1:14 PM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you went to Royals spring training!

Who's your favorite player? (It's Sweeney, isn't it?) Man, I wish we had that guy.)

2:46 PM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :) I've been reading your blog for a bit now but have never commented. I'm about to start a new job soon and I'm terrified! So from one terrified person to another...GOOD LUCK!

3:20 PM, September 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, I even typed my name wrong...I'm Shannen, nice to meet you!

P.S.
I also ready your blog Swistle (you are SO funny!)

3:22 PM, September 26, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

I liked your 4 places you'd rather be. I'd go back and change mine but it would be pretty obvious cheating. But they're still much cooler than my places.

4:35 AM, September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com