baa baa black sheep

2.19.2007

Guns

7:28 a.m.

This was Monday's gift from the lumberjack of my heart. I AM SO LUCKY.


















Not only because I lurve Dwight, and I am thrilled to wear him. But because I frequently refer to my "guns" at work when my boss says I should get the boy co-worker to lift something. And I once tipsily got into a loud conversation with Justin and I friend about how much I bet I could bench press. "I bet it's a lot, you guys! Like a hundred pounds! I COULD BENCH PRESS A HUNDRED POUNDS! I GOT THESE GUNS!"

And also sometimes I call my arms my pythons at work, just to mix things up.

Yeah.

I'm like that.

This was a nice way to start a Monday.

Kisses,
black sheep

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

AAh! I want that patch! I love The Office characters as though they are real people. It's creapy. And, I secretly am even fonder of Dwight and Angela's weird but oddly touching romance than I am of Jim and Pam's quickly-becoming-tiresome cycles of denial.
Anyone with me?

3:47 PM, February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so. jealous.

- Sister

9:13 AM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com