baa baa black sheep

2.23.2007

Tagged

6:44 a.m.

I've been tagged.

1. What is your main cell phone ring-tone?

On my lately lost phone, I used a Modest Mouse song a lot, and the "I'm a lumberjack and that's okay!" song for Justin. And "Surrender." On my crappy new phone, we downloaded a lot of ridiculous MIDI ringtones, which include: The Facts of Life themesong, The Muppet Show themesong, a Wizard of Oz song, Final Countdown (which was Gob's magic show theme music on Arrested Development), and Justin's ringtone is from the old Super Mario Brothers. I'm a nerd.

2. What is your default avatar?

I guess I have one of these on Yahoo? The...face? I don't know.

3. What station is your car radio permanently tuned to?

I get so sick of listening to the radio at work (it seriously makes my eyes twitch to be trying to cut fancy mats while annoying music is blasting). So I usually don't even turn my radio on. I may have the first preset set to the classical station, but. It's never on. I'd really like to get a CD player for my car. I miss having one of those.

4. What is your computer desktop image?

This. I love love love when they come watch me paint (by "watch" I mean "fall asleep," obviously). It gives me someone to babble to. I pretend like that's okay.

















5. Is there something you wear every single day?

Not really, unless you count my engagement ring and my nosering. I used to wear a huge amount of brightly colored jelly bracelets 24 hours a day, but I quit after I started framing, because they got in the way so much. As far as clothing goes, I wear cords or a skirt nearly every day, sometimes jeans. And various sweaters, t-shirts, and tanks, and hoodies. I layer a lot. I love weekends when I wear my baggy painting pants and thrift store men's plaid button up shirts.

6. I wish I had a tracking device on:

My cell phone. I lose it a ton. I lost the old one in the snow downtown, and I've already left the new one in a bar.

7. What page does your internet browser open with?

My Yahoo page.

8. This item never leaves my car/purse:

I think "never" doesn't really apply here. I have a bad habit of taking my wallet, lipgloss, and phone out of my bag when I don't feel like carrying the whole bag. (Cause, you know, it's so annoying.) (I'm ridiculous.) Then I misplace these items, or I do awesome things like get to the grocery store and realize I don't have my wallet AFTER the cashier is done checking things and bagging. I've been looking for my favorite Burt's Bees lipgloss for about ten days now. I try to keep a bottle of water, a pen, and a sketchbook in my bag. However, I gave Justin my sketchbook (it was new) when he started the book arts class in January, and I need to replace it.

9. What TV show do you never miss?

Right now, The Office. We tape it if we're out. I've been kind of annoyed with it lately, but I'm already committed and will see it through. I'm the same way with Gilmore Girls, I have grown to hate it (so much that I tape it so I can fast forward through certain conversations) but will see it through to the bitter end.

10. What phrase do you hear yourself repeating too often?

I don't know that I have any catch phrases right now, or maybe I do and don't realize it, which is probably super irritating to those around me. Sometimes at work I use the word "awesome" sarcastically too much, maybe.

The end.

Should I tag someone? Um. Semi-Desperate Housewife? Go to town on this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swistle said...

I heard the writer/creator of The Gilmore Girls left between last season and this one. That's probably why it suddenly sucks. But, like you, I will see the whole thing. Probably. Unless it sucks too much. I'll wait for this season to be out on DVD, for even easier fast-forwarding and skipping.

9:44 AM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com