baa baa black sheep

10.19.2007

Hooray

I have to leave for work in seven! minutes! but I wanted to say that you guys are awesome, and thank you for participating, and I love love love hearing about you. Even when I don't have time to go leave comments your lovely blogs, you come and comment on MINE, and I love you for it. It makes me happy.

Hooray!

Also, it's Friday. Hooray! Today is casual Friday, and I finally got dark enough jeans to participate (even casual Friday has rules) properly. This weekend we are going to watch a lot of Halloween specials, I am going to nurse some death cramps (I woke up this morning at four a.m. because of cramps, and not because of the fat cat sleeping on my head, which is concerning on many levels), and we are going to work on training Cab to stop sneaking off to raid the litter boxes. They are not magical doggie refrigerators! They are boxes of cat shit!

I digress!

This is the first weekend in a long time we do not have anything specific to do, and I want to completely waste the majority of it on the couch.

Now I have two minutes, so I must go as I am not sure where my shoes are! But again! Thank you!

Kisses,
black sheeped

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, we had to get a new litter box that was dog-proof due to the kitty tootsie roll raids. UCKY!

Enjoy your weekend!

10:07 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

I hate that casual Friday still has so many parameters. I am also sitting in my office in my darkest jeans. I hope the workday is going well.

10:40 AM, October 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are adorable.

9:49 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Do you know what you just did? You made my day. Because of the cramp thing- and let me say, I am VERY SORRY about your cramps. But you reminded me that I don't have my period right now due to breastfeeding, and likely will not for many more months. That is awesome! I always get killer cramps and raging PMS, and I just realized- hey, no cramps! No PMS! It's almost worth the sleep deprivation!
And for you I send some imaginary Midol.

4:17 PM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com