baa baa black sheep

10.17.2007

Weird

Hey, do you guys want to know the major HILARIOUS side effect of Prozac that I am battling? Incontrollable yawning. I had forgotten that when I'm on antidepressants, my major side effect issue is with yawning. Yes, yawning. Yawning, and yawning, and yawning, and yawning. Which, really, is not "professional" at work. I can't believe I forgot all about this silly yawning thing, and I'm been working hard on honing my yawning-closed-mouth-suppression technique.

I? I am officially a big nerd.

And still busy. An annoyingly busy nerd, and there is never enough tiiiiime. (Whine, whine, whine+six yawns to type that=lame.)

I love you,
black sheeped

Edit: Read about yawning here.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how they say watching another person yawn makes you want to yawn?

Well, reading the word "yawn" has the same effect.

I'm glad you found a nice dog for Monk to play with! They sound like old pals.

9:24 AM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

That's so interesting. Does it offer any insight on why people yawn? I really would like to know. So that I could stop doing it as much.

9:25 AM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Tess said...

I was wondering the same thing as Jess. I know they always say that they don't know why we yawn, I wonder if it's CHEMICAL or something? This is an awesome experiment! Uh, to me of course. You, not so much.

11:08 AM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

I've heard of that before- the yawning thing. I have not experienced it... Until now! I've yawned twice since reading this!

11:27 AM, October 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're starting some kind of craze here b/c I've yawned twice while reading too. STOP IT.

11:32 AM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger artemisia said...

Oh, for Pete's sake. My eyes are watering from SO MUCH YAWNING.

Oh, I feel for you.

1:59 PM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

I totally feel you. I used to get absolute FITS of yawning in school, from actual boredom, and it was SO. EMBARASSING. The teachers were always giving me evil looks, like I was being intentionally and dramatically rude.

6:33 PM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

Yes, right at the very end I yawned. I was sure I was going to make it through the comments without a yawn. Oh lord, there was number 2. Bye.

5:56 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Pann said...

Oh I know that yawning thing! I had that when I was on Lexapro.

I am now on Celexa (aka citalopram) and ... wow, no yawning.

(Well, not too much yawning, she wrote, while yawning. Then again, it's after midnight here...)

11:13 PM, October 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com