baa baa black sheep

10.04.2007

Busy

7:34 a.m.

Oh no! I'm afraid my weekday daily posting here is about to die, die a horrible painful death. What with the time/energy sucking new job, and the pets, and that pesky other new fun blog, and having to go out of town this weekend, and having house guests the next weekend, and trying to keep the house not disaster-like, and attempting to hang out with my equally busy/tired husband, and dealing with things like how I still have chipped fingernail polish from that wedding two weeks ago, and feeling depressed, and tomorrow is J's birthday! how did that happen! and when was the last time I even LOOKED at my online store? and wanting to sleep about 11 hours a night and trying not to cry ALL THE TIME, I...did not come up with a post idea for today.

Unless this, in itself, is a post, in which case, I am So On Top Of Things.

Don't hate me when I don't comment/respond to emails right away, okay? I love you. I do! I swear I wish I could write you all volumes! I just...I have to go to work now and continue with the memorizing of cabinet door styles! I dreamed about them last night! That's how things are!

Hey, remember that time I was unemployed?

Hilarious!

Kisses!
black sheeped

8 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I am actually really impressed with how well you are coping with all the new, stressful things going on in your life. And the being employed thing usually works out for the best in the end, I think. Though it will definitely be sad for us if you stop posting daily.

8:57 AM, October 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to respond to my comment or email me back as long as you promise to keep us updated on the Potential New Dog!!!!

12:39 PM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

Funny! I haven't had a chance to blog basically all week. GAAAA.

2:02 PM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm lucky if I post 3 times a week. I just don't have the time, energy, or imagination to do more than contemplate whether it's worth going to the store for ice cream only to find out they're out of my flavor. I'll check your blog daily, as always, and if there's a post - great. No post - great. Just let us know you're alive and what you're naming the new dog you've already decided to adopt but you think it's still a secret.

2:16 PM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh hey, I crank out about a post a week these days, if I'm lucky. So don't worry about it! There are seasons of life, you know- this may be a "Learn the ropes at new job" season and not so much a "Thinking of clever post topics" season.

3:17 PM, October 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less crying! More happy! MAKE IT SO.

4:06 PM, October 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh--I don't mean "MORE HAPPY" in your blog! I meant it as a command to the universe. On your behalf.

4:13 PM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

Sometimes busy is good. I hope it's all as good as it sounds. Fun fun!

8:27 PM, October 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com