baa baa black sheep

11.19.2007

Jolly

You guys are awesome. Interestingly, I've always found myself surrounded by a whole lot of INTJ's, ENTJ's, ENFJ's, and INFJ's. Even though they aren't common types. And I married an ENFJ/ENTJ. So those of you who are those types, you are here because of a creepy cosmic MEYERS BRIGGS SCHEME, and the rest of you...perhaps I am finally starting to ingratiate myself with the other types, too.

The master plan is coming together!

I can not believe I have to go to work now, and the weekend is gone, and I spent too much time working on the stupid Christmas float, and suddenly we have in-laws coming and staying the night on Saturday night, which was the opposite of what we were told, and I'm defrosting a turkey and I'm pretty sure the dogs stress my family out a lot, even though we will put them in holiday doggie jail. Work is busy, the float causes float drama, Burt's Bees discontinued ALL MY MAKE UP AND FAVORITE TONER, and I threw up twice yesterday and had death cramps all weekend, complete with a super heavy period. But my sister gets to come to Thanksgiving now!

I'm going to work!

Kisses,
black sheeped

3 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Okay, now that you've revealed that you're married to an ENTJ (ME TOO! Steamrollah high five!) I demand an entry on how you mesh with the traits of that type.

8:02 AM, November 19, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

Well, everything seems set for the perfect family holiday gathering....dogs in jail, hideous cramps, older generation, Christmas float dreams. And the turkey. I'm sorry. I used to do the turkey thing before I vegged out. I understand. But I am so glad I am never going to have to deal with a turkey again in my life. Be sure to share some leftovers with the dogs!

2:30 PM, November 19, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

So sorry about the crappy period, coming at the worst time ever! Breastfeeding has drawbacks, but no periods! Worth it every time.

9:41 PM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com