baa baa black sheep

11.29.2007

Three

1) I'm really annoyed about the campaigning calls I keep getting on my cell phone. Especially because my phone won't let me delete a voicemail until the WHOLE THING plays, and so I have to wait for a robot to repeat a survey six times or listen to a recording of Carol Paul babbling about their grandchildren in its ENTIRETY. I'm seriously getting angry.

2) Tonight at the parade I might have to wear a light-up coiled Santa hat while I walk next to the float and hand out candy.

3) I just LOVE when the dogs run up to me, cuddle in close, and then burp loudly in my face.

Love,
black sheeped

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! My dog does that too. Way to ruin a bonding moment, Furbag!

Have fun at the parade!!

1:24 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger artemisia said...

I get so aggravated by those calls, especially when they call before 9:00 p.m. and I get charged for minutes...

Why isn't that illegal? It's like stealing cell phone minutes that we pay for, right?

1:26 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Girl from Pennsylvania said...

I am so glad to know that I am not alone in dog burp land. And my phone calls are from a religious group asking for money.

2:40 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

What? You can't just press 7 or whatever in the middle of the message and have it go away? That is the worst voicemail design I have ever heard of. I'm so sorry!

3:19 PM, November 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing at your dogs - that is priceless. My mom and dad had a keeshond before I was born, and my mom said his burps were the most stinkiest, foulest ones ever.

Once, they had some friends over for dinner and Smoky (the dog) came up the table and quietly burped into their guests' faces. Before my parents could apologize, the woman punched her husband - she thought it was him!

3:33 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

You can register your cell phone just like your home phone. Just search Google for the words do not call and the address will pop up.

I'm sure tuna breath from a cat licking your nose is at least almost as bad as doggie breath, although I'm not a fan of doggie breath either.

I'm jealous about the hat. Do you get to keep it?

10:22 PM, November 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com