baa baa black sheep

2.14.2008

Heart

This morning Cab's living room floor "hiding spot" collection includes:

1) A pair of my favorite (clean) socks
2) Another band aid wrapper
3) A wadded up grocery store receipt
4) My two burgundy boots (I caught him sucking on the heel of one when I got out of the shower, which is weird on so many levels)
5) One of my dirty socks
6) A large piece of red lint he keeps trying to eat and then spitting out
7) Alligator dog toy (after he carefully nibbled off the tip of it's tail a few months ago, of course)
8) Dog bed stuffing, left over from when he destroyed the dog bed
9) A yellow sock cap

And now, for a quick photo montage of pet photos with a Valentine's Day theme:






























































Monk is the snuggle-culprit every time,
black sheeped

6 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I love it when dogs try to eat something like lint and then spit it out. And then do it again. God I need a dog.

9:37 AM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger Penny said...

LOVE the second one, with the leg in the other dog's mouth. Somehow it spells love to me, not "i hate you and am going to bite off your leg" kind of thing. Cute.

10:43 AM, February 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how your dogs are so cozy with one another. I'd love it if mine slept together, but they never have. I think Sam would go for it but it's not Baxter's thing. & to have a cat and dog sleep next to each other would mean the end of the world was upon us if it was my house. So cute, your crew!!

12:43 PM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hmm, Fonz would so love to have a snuggle partner. I fear I'm softening towards the idea of another dog...

1:38 PM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger artemisia said...

Monk and his eyes and his ears are super for cuddling. SO SWEET.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, two-legged and four.

1:54 PM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger Pickles and Dimes said...

Cab's ear in the second photo kills me!

3:55 PM, February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com