baa baa black sheep

4.20.2007

Cross

12:59 p.m.

An exciting Friday always starts when the lawn company bangs on your door at 6:52 a.m. to deliver the first truckload of rock for your back yard. And then you groggily spend an hour before work ferrying rock from your driveway to your backyard.

We want the house ready to list by next week.

OMGPONIES!

In other news, cost of my new life-changing medicine: 275 dollars a month. Plus fifty for the birth control.

Cross anything you have that is crossable, that this patient assistance program I found out about will actually work and I can get half off that. And that the processing will go fast. Because I currently can only afford the morning dose. And it is life changing and wonderful, but that is a shit ton of dollars that I can't really spare.

Also, the man is defending his thesis on Monday.

Also, the future is still a big black question mark.

This weekend is going to be so. incredibly. busy.

So is my afternoon at work.

Kisses,
black sheeped

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I crossed my fingers and toes for you! (I'm not too flexible- that's all I can manage to cross.)

9:46 PM, April 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it helps, I'll eat cheeseburger cake until I puke.

9:56 AM, April 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com