baa baa black sheep

4.29.2007

Spring

7:28 a.m.

The weekend was beautiful. Yesterday it was 82 degrees. No leaves on the trees yet, but it was 82. On Friday Justin got his thesis turned in, the appraisers came, and Justin sold the Jeep, so we spent most of the weekend relaxing. I added some new art to my shop and we did some more yard work, and I gave the dog a bath, but other than that it was nice to not worry about cleaning or used cars or thesis things.

So! Photos!

Justin plucking the Roll from a tree:

















Me, dirty/gross after a lot of raking in my weekend hippie skirt, lounging on the deck with two of my idiots:

















The dog acting protective (dumb):

















The dog looking even dumber (he had a glorious weekend because the deck door was open for most of it and OH MY GOSH HE COULD RUN OUTSIDE AND INSIDE AT WILL!!!):

















Justin dancing:

















Wyoming spring sky:

















I took some self portraits for drawing/watercolor studies to do later:

































This man is done with graduate school:

















Our yard's first green leaves:

















A proud display of the some of the rock we laid down to cover the hideousness (all the beds were choked with five feet tall weeds when we moved in) (next step, sod):

































Jelly Roll has a lot of rage:

















And has no time for the camera:

















Now, if only I didn't have to go to work today.

Or ever again.

Kisses,
black sheeped

3 Comments:

Blogger Siobhan said...

Hey lady! You look so beautiful in that second photo, with your smile on.

Lovefest!

10:26 AM, April 30, 2007  
Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

Oh good, lovely weather! How it does make your spirit soar. We finally had warmth and sunshine this weekend, and I loved that. I second loving that first picture of you with the animals, so very cute!

1:07 PM, April 30, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

I lurve your blue eyes with brown hair. I keep hoping one of our kids will get some unusual coloring mix like that, either brown eyes with blond hair or blue with dark hair.

8:21 AM, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com