baa baa black sheep

6.14.2007

1 2 3 4

9:51 p.m.

This week has been full of more drama than expected. But I'm not gonna talk about all that stuff. (Although I will mention Justin bought a screened tent/canopy type thing to put all the food in, and therefore destroyed my fly worries.)

Despite the airport's/airline's best efforts, my sister made it here. Today we went to the Snowies. I love my sister. She loves our dog. It all works out.

























































































There's been a ton to process, several travelling mishaps, and a few big surprises. Tomorrow everyone else gets to town. The next day we're getting married. I feel very, very peaceful about getting married.

I'll be back with tons of photos, newsy things, stories, etc., after the honeymoon. (Sometime around the 25th.)

So!

Let's all listen to this:






















Here we go.

Love,
black sheeped

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

Oh, best of luck! I'm hoping for you now that EVERYTHING goes smoothly. And I'll tell you congrats now, because I know how busy you'll be. Yeah! Happy Wedding Day!

7:39 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

will be thinking of you. i hope you enjoy every moment of your beautiful day, no matter what Happens. And the honeymoon? I'm excited for you, and jealous too! Have a great time!!!!

12:44 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congratulations!!!!

11:42 AM, June 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com