baa baa black sheep

6.08.2007

Itch

7:14 a.m.

Yesterday is snowed all day, and hopefully didn't kill all my flowers:




















These are all lilac bushes, heavy with flowers:















































































Also, the other day we stumbled upon this:





















Closer:




















Closer:




















In other news, yesterday I achieved phase three of my body's reaction to stress, having already experienced cold symptoms and panic attacks. Hives! Hives are usually an extreme reaction, in the past reserved for deaths and severe emotional problems and some finals weeks. I broke out at work yesterday afternoon, all over my boobs and belly and chest. Very itchy. After work I showered, but couldn't remember if for hives you're supposed to take a warm or cool shower. Justin suggested cool, but I ignored him because it was snowing, and took a very warm/hot shower.

DUMB IDEA.

Itch-fest 2007.

Nothing is hotter than a girl who is struggling to refrain from clawing at her itchy boobs.

I did get to have my delayed drink, however, and had some nice girl time at the bar.

This weekend I'm going to clean a lot (family is now getting to town Tuesday instead of Friday, and if they pop in I want everything to be clean-ish), do laundry, get my practice hair appointment in, the Justice of the Peace is coming over to practice everything with us, and I have every intention of starting to pack for Hawaii. SHUT UP. It is not too early! On Sunday it will be ONE WEEK AWAY. It is time to dig out our new green suitcases and agonize over every item. And it will be fun. I'm sure there are other things, too, that will be done. Such as singing loudly to the dog, and making out, and internally weeping over my poppies.

I really wanted them to bloom, you know?

Maybe they still will. They just looked so droopy.

Work, work.

Love,
black sheeped

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Well, now I feel small and petty for complaining about my heat rash! Sorry about your hives.
Also about the flowers. I can't believe it snowed in June. Is that normal for Wyoming, or was it some freak-of-nature thing?
Also, it is definitely not too early to pack!

2:11 PM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Swistle said...

Snow in June = wrong. Hives + hot water = bad couple.

2:27 PM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

Snow in June, huh? I grew up in the Black Hills, so I remember that crazy weather well.

9:25 PM, June 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to be there soon, and I will make everything good and right. So don't worry.

LYMI.

sister.

11:18 PM, June 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hives are the WORST. I'm so sorry you've got to deal with them. It's so hard not to itch. I hope you feel better and they go away SOON.

Also, snow? Really?

6:46 PM, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm sure your sister's visit will help. Yikes, all the snow. I couldn't handle snow that long. I hate when it snows after the flowers bloom. That happened here earlier this spring, because it was warm too early and the flowers bloomed. Then some died off, because of the snow. Such is life. Best of luck with the upcoming wedding. Calming wishes coming your way.

11:47 AM, June 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com