baa baa black sheep

5.22.2007

Fangs

9:44 p.m.

Sometimes you have a day where you find out that oh, your thyroid is PERFECT, the thyroid test results could not have been better, and so even though you don't have insurance you really should schedule that ultrasound to find out why your uterus is abnormal. And then after several frantic phone calls, your doctor says that you can wait a few months if you want, and that she wouldn't worry about infertility at this point. And that really, everything has been ruled out but polyps or fibroids or endometriosis, so don't sweat it! But you're not convinced you don't have aliens in there.

Angry ones.

With sharp, pointy teeth.

AND CAPES.

For the record, I'm sick of cramps and always bleeding and my uterus hates. me.

Not as much as this cat does, though (I'm pretty sure this is what my uterus looks like):

















I KNOW, MONK. I KNOW.

















Dogs make me forget my raging uterus:






















Love,
black sheeped

2 Comments:

Blogger Swistle said...

That is such a good picture of you with the dog. You look exactly the way you sound in the post, but then it's clear that the dog is working on the situation.

8:37 AM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm very sorry about your raging uterus! For your wedding gift, I'm sending you mental baby dust, to be opened and used whenever you choose!

9:20 AM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com