baa baa black sheep

6.06.2007

Formulas

7:50 a.m.

One week til my sister is here!

Whoo!

Whoo!

In other news, yesterday Justin and I both realized we were feeling sick, as in sore throat/headache/achey/snotty nose sick. Last night we both took NyQuil and went to bed early, and this morning I made myself eat breakfast (Applejacks totally kills germs) and I have an elaborate take-tons-of-ibuprofen-and-chant-anxiously-to-the-gods plan. A lot of the stores customers have had bronchitis/colds lately, and I keep envisioning spending a week in Hawaii with a nose chapped from blowing, loopy on Sudafed (which, by the way, is interesting--I called the pharmacist yesterday to ask if I could take Sudafed while on Adderall, and his response, after a pause, was, "Well, sure, but don't take a LOT, because you're gonna feel REALLY EXCITED"). We can't get sick, because after close observations, I believe I have concocted a fail-proof birth control formula that is going to suppress my uterus's out of control bleeding during our trip, and I bought sexy things! I refuse to let my cranky uterus ruin this, and so I doubly refuse to let a cold ruin it. I even asked the sales clerk awkward questions, such as "Does massage oil, like, ruin sheets entirely?" and "How does it smell? Can you describe to me how it smells?"

Fuck you, bacteria!

P.S. You totally didn't need to hear that.

P.S. You actually don't care.

Love,
black sheeped

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie Green said...

You'll be fine by wedding and honeymoon time, I'm sure of it. And my no-bleed on honeymoon plan worked out great, so I'm sure it will for you too!

The countdown is on- enjoy- this is such an exciting time!

10:41 AM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Kara.

I cannot wait until I marry you and we ruin all the sheets in Hawaii with massage oil.

Every sheet on every Hawaiian island.

OH MY.

11:08 AM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

Lol, that brought back lots of tropical lovin' memories! Let me say, for the record, that the oil DOES mess up the sheets slightly, so use it all up while you're in Hawaii and can ruin the hotel's sheets without a care in the world!

8:15 PM, June 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com