baa baa black sheep

5.22.2007

Quickie

7:37 a.m.

" Detailed Local Forecast

How to Read This
  • Today: Showers early with isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Cooler. High 51F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
  • Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Rain and snow showers this evening. A few snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 30%."
Hey, you guys, remember how I live in Wyoming? Hey, but my pansies are beautiful (I even have some pansies that came up on their own this year, like perennials), and the lilac bushes are trying to bloom, and my tulips are actually blooming this year. The poppies are coming up, the goutweed is taking over everything.

All the registry talk made me reconsider ours and I added a few things (like a vacuum cleaner I've been coveting for ages) (I am so intrigued by that vacuum) (it's been in my bookmark file under "Things I Want" for months, along with a "Kitten in a Sandwich" t-shirt) and removed a thing or two. All this registry drama for something that probably won't be used. Oh well. It's been sort of fun.

Work! Work is killing me!

Love,
black sheeped

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I hope you get that vacuum cleaner! Except if you do, then I'll have vacuum envy... I have, like, a ten year old hand-me-down Kirby. Although Kirby's are amazingly powerful and it actually works much better than the two year old piece of crap I had before. But because it's such an old model, it has bags, and has no on-board attachments. These things are kind of a pain.

1:23 PM, May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com