baa baa black sheep

12.30.2007

Whoops

Got back tonight from the other Christmas, after a busy work week (I worked late on Saturday! I'm so dedicated!).

1) I forgot to do the Friday quiz!

2) I got a little Christmas money, which means I am going to spend the next several days agonizing while visiting various online stores, because I want to find the Perfect Work Bag, which must be like a messenger bag (to hold my graph paper, notebooks, tape measure, etc) (and with a shoulder strap so my hands can be free on construction sites). But dressy, so no canvas. And not in black or brown, because those colors are too limiting. And not metallic, because I am not a metallic bag kind of girl. Also, not very expensive, because I do not want to spend all of the Christmas money on one bag. I also need a wallet. I currently have a filthy kitty wallet, and it is falling apart, and the BUTTON EYES are falling off. Filthy + cat + falling off button eyes = not exactly professional.

3) We are going to caucus. We are living the dream.

I am not even kidding about that living the dream part.

4) I should rename this blog All Bad Pets All The Time. Cab completely destroyed the huge bed I hand sewed a month ago. Shredded it to bits, and Monk was so sad. Sooooo sad. And sigh-y. And Cab was not remorseful, only disappointed that he got caught.

5) Tonight I stood on an arm of the armchair to fix the curtains, which were all tangled and stuck. And then I fell, and hurt my ankle just a little bit, not seriously. I have fallen down about three or four times in the last week, and all of the times were stupid. All of the times my husband has witnessed the fall, and all of the times involved me wearing boots with heels.

More tomorrow, because I am exhausted, Christmas-ed out, and the bed is calling my name so nicely.

Love,
black sheeped

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I used to fall all the time in front of Jim, because I used to insist on wearing heels everywhere I went and am not graceful enough to do that without tripping frequently. I once fell UP the stairs in front of him, and he seriously looked worried that I might be a little slow and he somehow hadn't noticed before.

11:22 PM, December 30, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

I can't believe the adorable-eared dog named Cab tore up his lovingly created dog bed.

Be sure to tell him how many readers are disappointed in his behavior and if it weren't for the ears, his chances of being forgiven would be zero.

6:00 AM, December 31, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

I was thinking about you yesterday when they were talking about the Iowa caucuses on TV. I am excited for you that you get to attend. And a little jealous.

I hope your ankle feels better soon. Happy New year!

8:14 AM, December 31, 2007  
Blogger R.J. said...

Good luck caucusing tonight.

8:17 AM, January 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com