baa baa black sheep

12.24.2007

A Very Special Christmas Message

My husband and I have safely returned, leaving my parents' at 4:45 this morning and arriving to pick up the dogs from jail at one or two.

Tonight we spent some time drinking hot cocoa and riling them up (our first Christmas Eve alone=magical!). We were making noises because Cab is something of a vocalist. This is Cab singing, and then at the end he has a very special Christmas message for you. I was so lucky to be taping this enchanting holiday moment. (Please ignore a) me weirdly petting Monk with my foot, and b) the ugly socks on the floor the dogs had been playing with earlier. I swear I wasn't wearing them. And I swear we didn't make Monk wear them for a while.)

So!

Just for you!



Dogs are gross!

Merry merry,
black sheeped

9 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

And a very happy Christmas to your whole family. Dogs are gross, but Cab still has the cutest doggie ears on earth.

However, I'm not buying the dirty socks story or the burp!

Love your tree!

9:36 AM, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Black Sheeped said...

How I wish that loud, human-like-burp was made up.

But it was Cab. He did that three or four times last night, and I'm wondering what he ate in doggie jail.

11:25 AM, December 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

11:37 AM, December 25, 2007  
Blogger aurantifolia said...

Oh my gosh -- just when I think I could not possibly have a bigger heart full of love for Cab, he goes and does something like this.

Too funny! :D

3:11 PM, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Swistle said...

Merry Christmas!

8:45 PM, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Pickles and Dimes said...

I must've watched that video 8 times in a row. Too funny!

8:47 AM, December 26, 2007  
Blogger R.J. said...

His burp sounds exactly like a human's. It is quite amazing.

1:40 PM, December 26, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

Gross, but adorable! I hope you had a great Christmas.

9:10 PM, December 26, 2007  
Blogger Pann said...

Oh your dogs are soooo cute!

happy new year.

I have the post-holiday blues myself. haven't left the house in DAYS.

hope your sadness clears up soon.

4:53 PM, December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com