baa baa black sheep

12.20.2007

Thursday

Yesterday was a strange day. Like when I stood in the street and watched a bulldozer-type city truck accidentally back over a co-worker's vehicle. And then some other things, which aren't very happy, but as usual, I'm staying vague.

And then there are the little silly things, like I haven't finished wrapping presents, we're not sure if we're leaving tomorrow night or Saturday to drive eight hours to see my family (hooray for pending ice storms), my husband's gift hasn't arrived yet, the stairs are covered in a thick coating of dog hair, I have a cold, I have hurt my back and it's making me want to scream every time I breathe which means I did not sleep last night, I feel bad that my husband has to grade about fifty billion portfolios and turn in grades by tomorrow, the day we are not sure if we are driving eight hours (starting at five pm).

So tonight I plan on cleaning and wrapping gifts and packing and possibly baking and maybe doing some laundry and maybe strangling four bad pets.

I have to go to work!

Love,
me

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh man, i hope things start looking up for you!

8:47 AM, December 20, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

I say just pack a suitcase and a ticket to Costa Rica. Plan to stay through the New Year.

Don't you feel better already?

10:29 AM, December 20, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

So, are the pets going on the road trip too? Duuuuude, that would be an interesting trip.

I have not wrapped anything yet either, and I finally got my Christmas cards ready to mail today, and I was crabby to the kids all day. I want to be cheerful! It's Christmas!

8:50 PM, December 20, 2007  
Blogger Banana said...

I hate it when I hurt my back! it's the worst when moving hurts... becuase its so very hard not to move

12:46 AM, December 21, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

I only just read this post, but since it's a few days old, I hope that by now everything is going better!

9:13 PM, December 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com