baa baa black sheep

12.15.2007

Whoops

Do you want to see the list I made of things I want to write about, but haven't yet?

Okay:

coltrane twitchy tail

dogs happy dream about guy=cab

losing weight

i had to get that santa photo taken

weather

holidays

every single person at every single store is just pissed off

photos

feeling down

sleepwalking

i keep missing things

dog hair is on everything

i like wrapping presents

i completely messed up the fudge but multiple servings were eaten anyway

first evaluation this week

first evaluation this week=nervous

old drippy the fish died

coltrane wants to eat me

Love,
black sheeped

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Coltrane wants to EAT you?!

2:53 PM, December 16, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm glad you put in the "yet," because I so want to read all that. Seriously.

5:07 PM, December 16, 2007  
Blogger Swistle said...

Let's see....I vote for priority given to fudge and wrapping presents.

5:07 PM, December 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com