baa baa black sheep

1.06.2008

Toasty

The dogs wrestle around a lot (basically, anytime they are awake but not eating or pooping, they are screwing around), and Monk's fur is short and thin. His chest/belly have been rubbed bald from the carpet. Feeling bad about his baldness and the weirdness of his chest stubble (also, if you pat his belly it makes the same sound as PATTING A HUMAN BELLY BECAUSE OF THE SKIN), and also feeling bad that he is always cold, I stopped by the thrift store.

Boys x-large hoodie + dog = true love forever.
















Blissful! And sleepy. Sleepy and warm.

















So sleepy he can't believe his eyes are even open:

















Meanwhile, Cab has been busy eating the tags off of every blanket/pillow he can reach.

Love,
black sheeped


Edit: I had to add this one, because, look! Look at that paw!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it, too! I can't believe he's so accepting of it. Both of my dogs would freak. The cats aren't pointing and laughing at him, are they?

6:24 PM, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh my god, those pictures are so cute they hurt. I need a dog so badly.

6:58 PM, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Swistle said...

He is SOOOOO cute and snuggly in that.

7:06 PM, January 06, 2008  
Blogger heather said...

awesome pictures!

7:20 PM, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Marie Green said...

AW, that last one was so cute. Way to go. And you de-masculate him with something floofy- he's got a manly hoodie! =)

Also, I loved your comment about how your nights go. Loved. =)

8:46 PM, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Fine For Now said...

Cute cute cute. I love clothes on dogs.

8:23 AM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger Saly said...

that is so freaking cute!

10:49 AM, January 07, 2008  
Blogger artemisia said...

So sweet. Toasty and warm and loved to death.

11:35 AM, January 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com