baa baa black sheep

7.08.2007

Honeymoon

10:31 p.m.

Warning: TONS of photos, so it might be slow to load.

These are of us on our honeymoon. There were a lot of chickens. We had fun.




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Love,
black sheeped

7 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

Wow, that looks amazing. I bet it was so much fun being there! And I have to say, you two are the cutest couple. Loved seeing all the pictures.

8:32 AM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger Shannon said...

You are gorgeous! Looks like a good time was had by all.

10:41 AM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger artemisia said...

You guys both look so beautiful and happy! Thanks for sharing the photos; I am starting my Monday out with a huge grin, basking in you honeymoon bliss!

11:08 AM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger Swistle said...

What great photos! You look totally gorgeous!

11:36 AM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

Wow, to get away from it all must have been amazing. I often think of our honeymoon (to Carribean) w/ fondness. Good for you guys- you needed this! =)

3:02 PM, July 09, 2007  
Blogger Sarah said...

I hope you had an amazing time- I am jealous! It looks SO beautiful! I still think of our Jamaican honeymoon very, very fondly. I'm sure you will feel the same; looks like you had a relaxing, romantic time.

3:24 PM, July 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm catching on up your older posts since I just recently found your site and I just have to say: You guys are such a gorgeous couple!

Also: koi! I am hellbent on getting a koi pond in the backyard but Jason says no.

Also also: Mmmmmm...tropical beautiness...

3:36 PM, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com