baa baa black sheep

12.13.2007

Decked

I've taken a lot of photos lately, and since I haven't been able to post much, have a backlog of things I want to show you. This is from last Friday night, when we went to a local park that has been Decorated Creepily:

























































































































































































































































































































4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Creepy... but AWESOME. I especially like the brown horse with the red lights.

9:57 PM, December 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE that last picture. LOVE!!! I miss snow.

Those creepy decorations mean you are living in the midst of a holiday horror movie and you should RUN. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE or evil Santa and the freaky angels will get you.

12:52 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Marie Green said...

I love how the plastic joseph is TURNED AWAY from baby Jesus, and how baby Jesus seems to be CHAINED to the manger. FANCY. =)

12:57 PM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger aurantifolia said...

Actually, the baby jesus kinda looks like a bum sleeping on a park bench... :/

2:20 PM, December 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com